Posted to alt.home.repair
gp

Default wheel barrel deflated tire

I have wheel barrel with a deflated tire and it is to the point that it
is loose on the rim bit it is not punctured. It is relatively new and
has always lost air periodically. Someone told me the bead? is not
great on those tires and best option is to add a tube. Should I buy a
new tire, am I able to reseal the existing tire, or is my best option
to add a tube?

Much appreciated in advance

Posted to alt.home.repair
Rich256

gp wrote:
I have wheel barrel with a deflated tire and it is to the point that it
is loose on the rim bit it is not punctured. It is relatively new and
has always lost air periodically. Someone told me the bead? is not
great on those tires and best option is to add a tube. Should I buy a
new tire, am I able to reseal the existing tire, or is my best option
to add a tube?

Much appreciated in advance

I bought a tire complete with wheel at Harbor Freight for $5

wheel barrel deflated tire gp Home Repair 25 May 7th 06 04:22 AM
The Know-It-All Canadian Tire couple. Robatoy Woodworking 18 January 3rd 06 05:22 PM
band saw tire darkon Woodworking 26 August 10th 05 04:51 PM
Wheel Barrel Recommendations? Charlie S. Home Repair 7 July 15th 05 12:22 AM
Grinding Wheels Jamrelliot Metalworking 21 January 7th 04 05:39 PM