Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
ctd4x4

Default Electrical wiring help...

I have a wholehouse ventilator, which is a 36" fan that sucks cool air
through the windows and pushes the hot air in the house and attic out
the soffit vents. Much cheaper than running the A/C. Here's the
problem.

I recently had a contract working near it doing some drywall work. All
he was doing was feathering in some mud and texturing.

Before he was here, it worked. Now it doesn't.

When I turn the power knob, I can hear what I perceive to be an
electrical current going to the motor. I'm pretty sure there's juice
there.

I just can figure out why the motor won't turn?

Any ideas at all?

Thanks.

Electrical Wiring Manyuals seniorgeezer Home Repair 6 March 1st 06 08:59 PM
Residential power wiring: mounting electrical box outside? Phil Scott Home Repair 2 October 15th 04 08:10 PM
Old electrical wiring to outbuildings Nate Baxley Home Repair 11 July 19th 04 07:53 PM
Wiring "new" electrical circuit Tim Wentworth Home Repair 33 December 18th 03 12:46 AM
Electrical wiring inspector? phil UK diy 14 November 25th 03 12:54 AM