Posted to alt.home.repair
Jerry Okamura

Default Installing Ceiling Light Fixture

Can anyone tell me how to install a ceiling light fixture? I bought one of
those flush mounted fixtures, and for the life of me cannot figure out how
to get the darn thing mounted. The problem is, in order to install the
base, you have to screw it into the socket in the ceiling. But then the
wires, on the fixture, get twisted around the screw to the point that you
can on longer twist the light fixure anymore.

Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM

You never twist wires around, in the process. Take some pictures or describe
in detail, the parts of the fixture and what's on the ceiling (electrical
box)

"Jerry Okamura" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me how to install a ceiling light fixture? I bought one
of those flush mounted fixtures, and for the life of me cannot figure out
how to get the darn thing mounted. The problem is, in order to install
the base, you have to screw it into the socket in the ceiling. But then
the wires, on the fixture, get twisted around the screw to the point that
you can on longer twist the light fixure anymore.

Posted to alt.home.repair
buffalobill

http://groups.google.com/groups?sour...+Light+Fixture