DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Installing Ceiling Light Fixture (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/152628-installing-ceiling-light-fixture.html)

Jerry Okamura April 9th 06 12:09 AM

Installing Ceiling Light Fixture

Can anyone tell me how to install a ceiling light fixture? I bought one of
those flush mounted fixtures, and for the life of me cannot figure out how
to get the darn thing mounted. The problem is, in order to install the
base, you have to screw it into the socket in the ceiling. But then the
wires, on the fixture, get twisted around the screw to the point that you
can on longer twist the light fixure anymore.

RBM April 9th 06 12:21 AM

Installing Ceiling Light Fixture

You never twist wires around, in the process. Take some pictures or describe
in detail, the parts of the fixture and what's on the ceiling (electrical
box)

buffalobill April 9th 06 03:18 AM

Installing Ceiling Light Fixture

http://groups.google.com/groups?sour...+Light+Fixture