Posted to alt.home.repair
blueman

Default Leaky seals on shower surround door

The seal around the door of our shower surround is leaking. Problem
appears to be that the "magnetic" sealing strip has lost some of its
strength so that the door is no longer held tightly shut.

I can't tell the brand (it came with the house) but it has glass
panels with brass-plated trim.

Any ideas on where to look for replacement "magnetic sealing trim" and
more importantly what is the right name for the part so that I can
look and ask for it?

Thanks

Door hing---stripped screws by construction crew Thomas G. Marshall Woodworking 11 March 7th 06 05:23 AM
Suggestions/rule of thumb for door hinges? Doc Home Repair 16 February 23rd 06 04:06 AM
bi-fold shower door In2Minds UK diy 6 January 26th 06 07:21 PM
Garage door doesn't close 1st time Mike Home Repair 6 January 15th 06 09:18 AM
Freezer Door seals Chris Melluish UK diy 2 July 9th 03 09:07 AM