Posted to alt.home.repair

Default GE clothes washer broke kinda

The knob that sets the timer broke it will no longer set the cycle or
time I can turn the dial by pushing on the little arrow that shows
what its doing but thats tough on the fingers. The knob pulls out ok
turning the machine on so I can still use it.

Anyone know if the knob is replaceable? how do I get it off?

so far I havent been able to find the machines serial number plate,
perhaps its fallen off? the machine must be about 12 years old.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Go to MyMarcone.com... you can order parts there...and search for a
part by looking at pictures if you know the model number... you will
most likely find the model number plate under the base of the washer
lid... if you find the model number, parts are easy to come by...

Good luck

wrote:
The knob that sets the timer broke it will no longer set the cycle or
time I can turn the dial by pushing on the little arrow that shows
what its doing but thats tough on the fingers. The knob pulls out ok
turning the machine on so I can still use it.

Anyone know if the knob is replaceable? how do I get it off?

so far I havent been able to find the machines serial number plate,
perhaps its fallen off? the machine must be about 12 years old.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Appliance Repair Aid

Hi,

so far I havent been able to find the machines serial
number plate

http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html
Some model# helps.

Anyone know if the knob is replaceable?