Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom

Default Sundance spa parts

Can anyone suggest a good on-line source of parts for Sundance spas? My
local dealer seems to have disappeared!

Thanks in advance!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Mys Terry wrote:
On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 18:59:01 -0800, "Tom" wrote:

Can anyone suggest a good on-line source of parts for Sundance spas? My
local dealer seems to have disappeared!

Thanks in advance!

Most spa parts other than the shell and cabinet are from outside manufacturers.
Almost any generic part you need can be found he

http://store.aquaticpartsco.com/apc/...log?d=2&sdst=0

By looking at the pictures and diagrams, you will be able to match up what you
need, and you will gradually get to know who made various parts of your tub.

The only exception is if you need a pump, I would go with these folks:

http://www.electricmotorwarehouse.com/

I agree with this advice. Just search online for spa parts and you'll
find a lot. Most manufacturer's use common eqpt, eg Hayward pumps.
For most parts, if you pull out what you need and find as much info as
possible, you'll find lots of part sources avail

Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom

I should add that I'm specifically looking for what Sundance calls their
Intelli-Jet.

Thanks again!

"Mys Terry" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 18:59:01 -0800, "Tom" wrote:

Can anyone suggest a good on-line source of parts for Sundance spas? My
local dealer seems to have disappeared!

Thanks in advance!

Most spa parts other than the shell and cabinet are from outside
manufacturers.
Almost any generic part you need can be found he

http://store.aquaticpartsco.com/apc/...log?d=2&sdst=0

By looking at the pictures and diagrams, you will be able to match up
what you
need, and you will gradually get to know who made various parts of your
tub.

The only exception is if you need a pump, I would go with these folks:

http://www.electricmotorwarehouse.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Dahl

Something like this?