Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom

Default Sundance spa parts

I should add that I'm specifically looking for what Sundance calls their
Intelli-Jet.

Thanks again!

"Tom" wrote in message ...
How about the jets? Are they more manufacturer-specific? Any sources for
them?

Thanks!

"Mys Terry" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 18:59:01 -0800, "Tom" wrote:

Can anyone suggest a good on-line source of parts for Sundance spas? My
local dealer seems to have disappeared!

Thanks in advance!

Most spa parts other than the shell and cabinet are from outside
manufacturers.
Almost any generic part you need can be found he

http://store.aquaticpartsco.com/apc/...log?d=2&sdst=0

By looking at the pictures and diagrams, you will be able to match up
what you
need, and you will gradually get to know who made various parts of your
tub.

The only exception is if you need a pump, I would go with these folks:

http://www.electricmotorwarehouse.com/