Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Removing OLD HARD walll paper

Ok, i'm now onto the wallpaper removal of a different room. It is all
old and cracking and when I'm taking it off by just picking at it, the
paper comes off in small flakes. I was thinking of spraying and
scraping, but I was also thinking that it might be possible to just
take an orbital hand sander and just go over it with a medium grit
paper. Has anyone done this? - removing wall paper is one of my LEAST
favorite things to do.

PSA Sand Paper Leon Woodworking 18 May 29th 05 03:48 PM
Transferring images to metal or wood [email protected] Woodworking 3 December 20th 04 11:47 PM
Lining Paper - no joins visible - stays put. Eric Cartman UK diy 7 June 22nd 04 12:37 AM
Idle thoughts re generators Neil Jones UK diy 143 April 14th 04 02:31 PM
Removing Caulk PC Woodworking 2 August 2nd 03 04:29 PM