Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
Dr.John

Default Does code require a switched receptical if you have switched overheads?

I'm located in the US/MA. Finishing off a basement room and adding a
couple of circuits. I will have overhead recessed lighting wired to a
switch on the wall at the door entrance. Do I still need to have a
wall receptical wired to the switch, or does the fact that the
overheads are switched cover this?