Posted to alt.home.repair

Default kenmore washer code fh problem

Hello, We have a kenmore he4t front loading washing machine that is
having a code (fh) error problem .According to the owners manual is a
water inlet problem, and to check hoses and filters for any problems.
which we did and found no problems , even increased water pressure in
house a little and that didn"t work either. called sears they want
$59.00 plus parts and labor, or we can purchase a 1 year warranty for
$189.00 which would cover everything.just wanted to see if anyone else
had this problem and want it ended up as the problem, will probably go
with the 1 year warranty .Unless it is something I can fixed myself.
Thanks for any help on this matter , Sincerely Craig

Posted to alt.home.repair
Appliance Repair Aid

wrote:
Hello, We have a kenmore he4t front loading washing machine that is
having a code (fh) error problem .According to the owners manual is a
water inlet problem, and to check hoses and filters for any problems.
which we did and found no problems , even increased water pressure in
house a little and that didn"t work either. called sears they want
$59.00 plus parts and labor, or we can purchase a 1 year warranty for
$189.00 which would cover everything.just wanted to see if anyone else
had this problem and want it ended up as the problem, will probably go
with the 1 year warranty .Unless it is something I can fixed myself.
Thanks for any help on this matter , Sincerely Craig

Hi,

We have a kenmore he4t front loading washing machine

HE4T is a name and not a model#.

having a code (fh) error problem

A copy that may help:

F/H No water detected entering machine or Pressure switch trip not
detected.

If after 30 seconds the control does not detect water entering machine
and then valves will be turned off and the error code will be
displayed.

Or

If the control has turned the water valves on and after 8 minutes the
flow meter has detected 10.5 gallons of water passing through it, but
has not detected the pressure switch trip, the valves will be turned
off and the error code will flash.

Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
If there is no water in the unit:
1. Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned on all
the way.
2. Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in the
inlet valves
3. Verify inlet valve operation
If there is water in the unit:
1. Verify Drain pump operation
2. Pressure Switch Hose is in good condition and properly connected to
Tub and Pressure switch
Verify there is not a siphon problem
Verify wire harness connections to:Inlet Valves, Pressure Switch, Drain
Pump, Flow Meter, and Central Control Unit (CCU)
Check all hoses for possible leaks
Verify pressure switch operation

Verify flow meter operation
Verify CCU operation

This might help as well....
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral...=153&N=1025824
Repair manual.

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair

Thanks Jeff

Posted to alt.home.repair
Appliance Repair Aid

Your welcome!

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jeff, FH error code reappeared, checked pressure switch hose had a hole
in it was loosing pressure should be the fix now.Thanks Craig

Posted to alt.home.repair
Appliance Repair Aid

Thankx for the update!

That should help others

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

Kitchenaid Washer Problem [email protected] Home Repair 1 August 30th 05 07:51 PM
Kenmore Washer model 110.4680290 Rusting Dugie Home Repair 8 November 30th 04 03:01 AM
Do you have Past Woodpeck Weekly Special Email? Jeremy Woodworking 2 August 8th 04 03:24 AM
washer problem memememe Home Repair 12 August 22nd 03 04:01 AM
Kenmore Washer has slow HOT fill Joe Home Repair 5 August 6th 03 03:04 PM