Posted to alt.home.repair

Default kenmore washer code fh problem

Hello, We have a kenmore he4t front loading washing machine that is
having a code (fh) error problem .According to the owners manual is a
water inlet problem, and to check hoses and filters for any problems.
which we did and found no problems , even increased water pressure in
house a little and that didn"t work either. called sears they want
$59.00 plus parts and labor, or we can purchase a 1 year warranty for
$189.00 which would cover everything.just wanted to see if anyone else
had this problem and want it ended up as the problem, will probably go
with the 1 year warranty .Unless it is something I can fixed myself.
Thanks for any help on this matter , Sincerely Craig