Posted to alt.home.repair
M Q

Default Harden Temptrol shower valves

I have some Harden-Temptrol shower valves for which I am
having a hard time finding replacement parts.

From Symmons installation and service documentation for
Symmons Temptrol shower valves, and from photographs,
it appears to be an almost identical design.
I also noticed that Symmons has owned the "Temptrol"
trademark since 1968 (long before my Harden valves were installed).

Did Symmons make the valves for Harden Brass?
or was there some other common corporate history?

But the most important questions is:
Will Symmons Temptrol replacement parts work in these
Harden-Temptrol valves?

Shower bath mixer tap woes Andy UK diy 8 August 22nd 05 03:43 PM
Shower valves PipeDown Home Repair 1 July 22nd 05 08:39 PM
power/electric shower Graham Wilson UK diy 1 May 29th 04 01:07 PM
reconstruction of shower stall and bathroom floor Spoon2001 Home Repair 2 March 12th 04 02:13 AM
Grooveless shower head pipe? Robert Schultz Home Repair 3 January 3rd 04 04:40 AM