Posted to alt.home.repair
KP

Default New Flat under construction...

Hello

I recently purchased a new flat (5th floor) which is under construction
stage (2nd floor). So I thought I would take certain inputs from this
group so that I may not miss out certain minute things which we may be
facing on a daily basis.

So I want suggestions from your end so that I can prepare myself since
it is in initial stage.

I am trying to refer things like
1) Where should I keep my refrigerate
2) Which side the sink should be
3) Where I shpuld plan my Computer System
4) What should I do in order to check my cracks in the initial coat of
paint...

I think you got the points...

Looking forward to your suggestions

Thanks

Krishna

Posted to alt.home.repair
SQLit

"KP" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello

I recently purchased a new flat (5th floor) which is under construction
stage (2nd floor). So I thought I would take certain inputs from this
group so that I may not miss out certain minute things which we may be
facing on a daily basis.

So I want suggestions from your end so that I can prepare myself since
it is in initial stage.

I am trying to refer things like
1) Where should I keep my refrigerate
2) Which side the sink should be
3) Where I shpuld plan my Computer System
4) What should I do in order to check my cracks in the initial coat of
paint...

I think you got the points...

Looking forward to your suggestions

Thanks

Krishna

Your kidding right?

Not knowing the floor plan makes any constructive comment IMPOSSIBLE.

Posted to alt.home.repair

kitchen shoiuld be a work triangle, each point should pooint to one of
these locations, stiove, fridge, sink. sinks are usually at a window.

prewire several places you might like for computer, like the living
room and a spare bedroom. just run cables and leave with blank covers,
it doesnt cost much.

make certain they prime before finish coat