Posted to alt.home.repair
phillywoodworker1

Default Any Thoughts on Milwaukee 0300-20 1/2" 8 AMP Drill

Does anyone have any experience with the Milwaukee 0300 8 Amp 1/2" drill?
Is it worth the money?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob

Milwaukee makes pretty good tools. I have a Milwaukee 0234-1 Magnum
Holeshooter 1/2" that I don't use much. I mostly use a Milwaukee 1107-1
right angle drill because it puts less strain on the arms. The Holeshooter
can only be used with the side handle attachment, because the torque is too
much for the arms.

"phillywoodworker1" wrote in message
Does anyone have any experience with the Milwaukee 0300 8 Amp 1/2" drill?
Is it worth the money?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Slim Bastard

Components now made in china, beware!!! Just bought a spare holeshooter as
back up to my holehawg and the new one is obviously inferior.
"Bob" wrote in message
. ..
Milwaukee makes pretty good tools. I have a Milwaukee 0234-1 Magnum
Holeshooter 1/2" that I don't use much. I mostly use a Milwaukee 1107-1
right angle drill because it puts less strain on the arms. The Holeshooter
can only be used with the side handle attachment, because the torque is
too
much for the arms.

"phillywoodworker1" wrote in message
Does anyone have any experience with the Milwaukee 0300 8 Amp 1/2" drill?
Is it worth the money?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Philly

Thanks for the useful information

"phillywoodworker1" phillywoodworker1.hotmail.com wrote in message
Does anyone have any experience with the Milwaukee 0300 8 Amp 1/2" drill?
Is it worth the money?

Posted to alt.home.repair
No

"phillywoodworker1" wrote in message
Does anyone have any experience with the Milwaukee 0300 8 Amp 1/2" drill?
Is it worth the money?

I too have an 0234 5.5 Amp. Its a very good tool. Works well, plenty of
power. I like the metal case I got at the time as well. Not sure about madse
in china. If the 0234 was US and the 0300 was china I would get the o234
again.