Posted to alt.home.repair
Slim Bastard

Default Any Thoughts on Milwaukee 0300-20 1/2" 8 AMP Drill

Components now made in china, beware!!! Just bought a spare holeshooter as
back up to my holehawg and the new one is obviously inferior.
"Bob" wrote in message
. ..
Milwaukee makes pretty good tools. I have a Milwaukee 0234-1 Magnum
Holeshooter 1/2" that I don't use much. I mostly use a Milwaukee 1107-1
right angle drill because it puts less strain on the arms. The Holeshooter
can only be used with the side handle attachment, because the torque is
too
much for the arms.

"phillywoodworker1" wrote in message
Does anyone have any experience with the Milwaukee 0300 8 Amp 1/2" drill?
Is it worth the money?