Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where can I buy a toilet like this?

Where can I buy a toilet like this?

http://animalpetdoctor.homestead.com/ad_diarrhea.JPG

Posted to alt.home.repair
badgolferman

, 1/24/2006,7:08:10 PM, wrote:

Where can I buy a toilet like this?

http://animalpetdoctor.homestead.com/ad_diarrhea.JPG

I would say you could find one of those at the Brokeback Mountain movie
set.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob

At you local conjoined twins store.

wrote in message
Where can I buy a toilet like this?

http://animalpetdoctor.homestead.com/ad_diarrhea.JPG

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joey

wrote:

Where can I buy a toilet like this?

http://animalpetdoctor.homestead.com/ad_diarrhea.JPG

I think someone just took an editing program such as photoshop and
duplicated the shot down the middle to create this photo.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 20:30:10 -0500, Joey

Where can I buy a toilet like this?

http://animalpetdoctor.homestead.com/ad_diarrhea.JPG

I think someone just took an editing program such as photoshop and
duplicated the shot down the middle to create this photo.

I was thinking that, but there's a flush handle on both sides.

And what about this one?
Is this for real?
http://backburner.typepad.com/bumble...i_tp-thumb.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry Fishel

That's because one side is a mirror image of the other side, which is
what he meant...

Posted to alt.home.repair
Calvin Henry-Cotnam

) said...

Where can I buy a toilet like this?

http://animalpetdoctor.homestead.com/ad_diarrhea.JPG

Reminds me of the "Love Toilet" commercial on SNL...

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/91/91gtoilet.phtml

--
Calvin Henry-Cotnam
- Napoleon