Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
Alfred Loizeaux

Default Skil router problem

I have a brand new Skil router Model 1810. It has a lever to lock the base
to the motor after setting the cut depth. With the Base locked to the
motor, I can "rock" the motor within the base enough to move the bit 1/8
inch. Needless to say, this makes a very sloppy cut! I have e-mailed Skil
but they have not yet replied. Anyone have suggestions.