Posted to alt.home.repair
Art

Default Weber rotiserrie attachment

Our Thanksgiving turkey suffered because the Weber rottiserie motor died
midway during cooking. I took it apart and there is not much inside....
just a small import motor. It looks sealed to me. Anyone ever take one
apart? I complained to Weber and they told me to drop dead. It is a few
years old but only used about 6 times. An $80 piece of junk.

Posted to alt.home.repair
CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

Art wrote:
Our Thanksgiving turkey suffered because the Weber rottiserie motor died
midway during cooking. I took it apart and there is not much inside....
just a small import motor. It looks sealed to me. Anyone ever take one
apart? I complained to Weber and they told me to drop dead. It is a few
years old but only used about 6 times. An $80 piece of junk.

Damn shame. A turkey wouldnt even fit in my weber. We did the turkey
in a big smoker.

Weber grill works fine, but they are not a motor company and its always
the moving stuff that fails. Thanks for the heads up.

--
Thank you,

CL Gilbert