Posted to alt.home.repair
fish

Default Looking for LawnBoy Mower Parts

Hi,

I am looking for a lawnboy crankshaft for model 8237. Any model 8xxx
will do, I think. Please contact me if you may have this part.

Thanks,
Fish

Posted to alt.home.repair
fish

If the parts are connected to a full mower, no problem. Give me a
call, via email.

Fish

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 01:57:18 GMT, fish
wrote:

Hi,

I am looking for a lawnboy crankshaft for model 8237. Any model 8xxx
will do, I think. Please contact me if you may have this part.

Thanks,
Fish

Posted to alt.home.repair
fish

Dead or alive mowers, call me.

Fish.

wrote:

Hi,

I am looking for a lawnboy crankshaft for model 8237. Any model 8xxx
will do, I think. Please contact me if you may have this part.

Thanks,
Fish

Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob

"fish" wrote in message ...
Dead or alive mowers, call me.

Fish.

Your fishing would be better if we had some idea of where you are.

Bob

Posted to alt.home.repair

ebay

Posted to alt.home.repair
fish

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 17:28:29 -0800, "Bob"
wrote:

Your fishing would be better if we had some idea of where you are.

Bob

columbus, ohio

Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 13:25:05 GMT, fish
wrote:

On 5 Dec 2005 17:57:20 -0800, wrote:

ebay

Yes i have purchased many LB parts lately off ebay. I wanted to post
a message in this group in an effort to reach those folks who dont
trade on Ebay.

Because, after all, this is alt.home.repair.and.wanted.adds

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 00:21:27 GMT, fish
wrote:

Dead or alive mowers, call me.

Fish.

You are making me nervous. Are you one of "them guys"?
I'd much rather have a Lawn GIRL !!!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Dead or alive mowers, call me.

Fish.

You are making me nervous. Are you one of "them guys"?
I'd much rather have a Lawn GIRL !!!!

LG A/C Repair Parts Question? Bob Mariotti Home Repair 10 May 15th 05 01:38 PM
Price of Plumbing Parts H Home Repair 7 April 24th 05 02:07 PM
Seeking shop that can make some small brass parts. (USA) nob'dy Metalworking 3 August 25th 04 10:19 PM
Looking for a distributor for old SHARP parts Adrian G. Electronics Repair 0 April 11th 04 11:17 AM