DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Looking for LawnBoy Mower Parts (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/133040-looking-lawnboy-mower-parts.html)

fish November 27th 05 01:57 AM

Looking for LawnBoy Mower Parts

Hi,

I am looking for a lawnboy crankshaft for model 8237. Any model 8xxx
will do, I think. Please contact me if you may have this part.

Thanks,
Fish

fish November 27th 05 06:30 PM

Looking for LawnBoy Mower Parts

If the parts are connected to a full mower, no problem. Give me a
call, via email.

Fish

fish December 6th 05 12:21 AM

Looking for LawnBoy Mower Parts

Dead or alive mowers, call me.

Fish.

Bob December 6th 05 01:28 AM

Looking for LawnBoy Mower Parts

"fish" wrote in message ...
Dead or alive mowers, call me.

Fish.

Your fishing would be better if we had some idea of where you are.

Bob

[email protected] December 6th 05 01:57 AM

Looking for LawnBoy Mower Parts

ebay

fish December 6th 05 01:23 PM

Looking for LawnBoy Mower Parts

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 17:28:29 -0800, "Bob"
wrote:

Your fishing would be better if we had some idea of where you are.

Bob

columbus, ohio

fish December 6th 05 01:25 PM

Looking for LawnBoy Mower Parts

On 5 Dec 2005 17:57:20 -0800, wrote:

ebay

Yes i have purchased many LB parts lately off ebay. I wanted to post
a message in this group in an effort to reach those folks who dont
trade on Ebay.

Thanks,
Fish

Goedjn December 6th 05 04:15 PM

Looking for LawnBoy Mower Parts

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 13:25:05 GMT, fish
wrote:

On 5 Dec 2005 17:57:20 -0800, wrote:

ebay

Yes i have purchased many LB parts lately off ebay. I wanted to post
a message in this group in an effort to reach those folks who dont
trade on Ebay.

Because, after all, this is alt.home.repair.and.wanted.adds

[email protected] December 7th 05 10:49 AM

Looking for LawnBoy Mower Parts

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 00:21:27 GMT, fish
wrote:

Dead or alive mowers, call me.

Fish.

You are making me nervous. Are you one of "them guys"?
I'd much rather have a Lawn GIRL !!!! :)