Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
J Kelly

Default Gas grills

Two questions here about Gas grills. I plan to get a Weber Genesis
Silver B.

Home Depot has porcelain enamled cast iron cooking grates on theirs.
True Vales has Stainless Steel cooking grates. Which is better? True
Value assembles and delivers free, and is local to me, I prefer to do
business with them when possible.

I have an LP grill now. I hate it when the tank runs out halfway
through a nice steak. Considering natural gas. There is a gas line
just inside the house from where the grill will be, will need the
outside gas hookup to be run just a few feet to get to that line thats
indoors so shouldn't be any real expense. Anything special to
consider about natural gas vs LP? If I order a natural gas grill can
I move and need to switch to LP can it be done? I may call Weber to
inquire about that.

Thanks,

High-heat Paint for Stove Grills Bruce Home Repair 5 August 11th 05 07:00 PM
"Kenmore" Branded Gas Grills ? Robert11 Home Repair 16 June 2nd 05 03:14 PM
Barbeque grills Benny UK diy 7 April 21st 05 05:07 PM
Natural Gas outdoor grills Elliott Plack, USAR Home Ownership 10 April 19th 05 03:54 PM
Natural Gas outdoor grills Elliott Plack, USAR Home Ownership 0 April 17th 05 11:26 PM