Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Elliott Plack, USAR

Default Natural Gas outdoor grills

Currently, we have a Weber grill outside, running off propane, that is
roughly 10 years old, and showing it. Does anyone have any experience
with grills designed to burn NG as opposed to propane. The dryer is
right behind the brick wall where the grill is so we could get someone
to install a hose easily.

I want to know if these grills are more expensive, and if the NG is any
good for grilling, and any other pro's and con's of own one vs a
propane grill.

Thanks in advance.