SteveB

Default Gas grills

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
news:2qsef.390$Sb.136@trndny03...

"J Kelly" wrote in message
Two questions here about Gas grills. I plan to get a Weber Genesis
Silver B.

Home Depot has porcelain enamled cast iron cooking grates on theirs.
True Vales has Stainless Steel cooking grates. Which is better? True
Value assembles and delivers free, and is local to me, I prefer to do
business with them when possible.

In the final result, you will see about no diffrence. Both work. I'd go
with the True Value dealer. Well, not really. Weber is a very good grill,
but there are other brands that suit my needs better and are equal or
better quality. The signature series of Vermont Castings, MHP, or
Broilmaster. Check to local outdoor furniture dealers or a good propane
dealer and see what they offer.

Anything special to
consider about natural gas vs LP? If I order a natural gas grill can
I move and need to switch to LP can it be done? I may call Weber to
inquire about that.

They can be converted. If you go with NG, I doubt you'll ever change
back.

I love my Vermont Castings Home Depot barbecue.

If you want to switch from natural to propane, you just need to change the
orifices. Shouldn't be a problem, as I see natural gas grills all the time
mixed in with the propane ones at HD.

Steve