House

Default How to fix leather sofa

Hi,

I bought a leather sofa about 6 years ago, and now I can see that in the
places where I sit most of the time some very thin layer of leather (shiny
part) is pealing off. Is there any way to fix it? Anything I should rub into
leather? It is black leather.

Thanks

Joseph Meehan

House wrote:
Hi,

I bought a leather sofa about 6 years ago, and now I can see that in
the places where I sit most of the time some very thin layer of
leather (shiny part) is pealing off. Is there any way to fix it?
Anything I should rub into leather? It is black leather.

Thanks

I could be wrong, but I don't think there is a thing you can do about
it. Really good leather last a long time, but not all leather is long
lasting. Much of the cheap stuff is just that.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

leather sofa mold [email protected] Home Repair 0 November 1st 05 05:09 PM
Old leather sofa question Phil Home Repair 5 June 6th 05 04:34 AM
Leather sofa - extra cash for treatment? Charlie UK diy 2 June 9th 04 12:36 PM
Best Leather furniture style store dealer Steve Home Ownership 1 November 25th 03 12:49 PM
Best place to buy your new leather furniture Steve Home Ownership 0 November 20th 03 02:02 AM