DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How to fix leather sofa (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/129390-how-fix-leather-sofa.html)

House November 14th 05 08:52 PM

How to fix leather sofa

Hi,

I bought a leather sofa about 6 years ago, and now I can see that in the
places where I sit most of the time some very thin layer of leather (shiny
part) is pealing off. Is there any way to fix it? Anything I should rub into
leather? It is black leather.

Thanks

Joseph Meehan November 14th 05 09:45 PM

How to fix leather sofa

House wrote:
Hi,

I bought a leather sofa about 6 years ago, and now I can see that in
the places where I sit most of the time some very thin layer of
leather (shiny part) is pealing off. Is there any way to fix it?
Anything I should rub into leather? It is black leather.

Thanks

I could be wrong, but I don't think there is a thing you can do about
it. Really good leather last a long time, but not all leather is long
lasting. Much of the cheap stuff is just that.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit