Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Yanni Appleseed

Default How to keep nuts attached to bolts

All joking aside, my nuts keep working their way off my bolts. The bolts
in question are metric sized from a handtruck I got at Harbor Freight, so
finding nyloc-nuts for them is difficult. Any other suggestions other than
super gluing them together permanently? Or a place to get metric sized
nyloc nuts?