IMAFriend

Default Where can I get pvc-like pipe 1" ID and 1 1/4" OD?

I tried PVC pipe, but it's too thick on the outside.

This is for a swimming pool child safety fence. There is a steel post
(1 Inch) that goes into the patio. The hole in the patio is 1 1/4
inch.

There is some sleeve down in some of the holes already. it's grayish.
It's very snug.

I need more of this stuff. sleeving of some type that would fit into a
hole that is 1 1/4. PVC is just too big.

There is the hole in the ground. There is a sleeve in the hole and the
post drops into the sleeve.

Anyone have any suggestions where I can get this type of sleeve.???

hwm54112

If it's gray, it may be electrical conduit

--
hwm54112
hwm54112's Profile: http://www.homeplot.com/member.php?userid=127

DanG

stand up the pvc you have, pour rock tite or equal around the
pipe.
here are examples:
http://www.acehardwareoutlet.com/(24u0o445rdqsv5452evhyw2a)/ProductList.aspx?CommodityGroupId=14&MerchandiseCl assId=148&ProductGroupId=2

(top posted for your convenience)