IMAFriend

Default Where can I get pvc-like pipe 1" ID and 1 1/4" OD?

I tried PVC pipe, but it's too thick on the outside.

This is for a swimming pool child safety fence. There is a steel post
(1 Inch) that goes into the patio. The hole in the patio is 1 1/4
inch.

There is some sleeve down in some of the holes already. it's grayish.
It's very snug.

I need more of this stuff. sleeving of some type that would fit into a
hole that is 1 1/4. PVC is just too big.

There is the hole in the ground. There is a sleeve in the hole and the
post drops into the sleeve.

Anyone have any suggestions where I can get this type of sleeve.???