Default Ice shield roofing membrane ques.

I have looked at some membrane (at 84 lumber) and it was smooth and
adhesive on one side, the other side had sand bonded to it, almost like
roll roofing rather than felt.

Are all membranes like this? I'd rather just have smooth rubber on the
non-adhesive side.

Are there any membranes that are adhesive on both sides?

Dave

Metal Roofing ptgoodman Home Repair 7 July 13th 06 02:47 AM
Ice shield roofing membrane ques. [email protected] Home Repair 7 October 26th 05 10:55 PM
OT-DIY Rubber roofing Al A. Metalworking 18 August 25th 05 02:53 AM
RO membrane replacement - choices Mike Hartigan Home Repair 0 January 9th 05 05:47 PM
Rolled Roofing Blowing Off Manufactured Home, Repair Expensive? AJ Home Ownership 5 July 9th 03 12:12 AM