Jim & Lil

Default Endless pool?

Hello,

My wife and I are considering purchasing an Endless Pool. they have a
website he http://www.endlesspools.com/main.html

We are in Saskatchewan Canada... I would like to hear from anybody that has
dealt with this company. Preferrably someone from Canada that has experience
getting something like this across the border. I've got all their
information packages and free DVD to explain how wonderful it is, but would
rather hear it from someone that owns one Thanks ...Jim

Art

I've been consider them too. Also look at Infinite Pool and Swimex. Also
check ebay..... they are on ebay new and used. People seem to like all of
them but sometimes sell them when they move. The only bad story I have
heard, and it is bad, is an indoor installation where the owner refused to
use any chlorine. Some of the pools use tunnels to return the water and
they got all kinds of creeping crud growing inside the tunnel. The pool
got tons of use but had to be regularly taken down for major cleaning but it
might have been the homeowners fault because they would not use any chlorine
whatsoever.

"Jim & Lil" wrote in message
Hello,

My wife and I are considering purchasing an Endless Pool. they have a
website he http://www.endlesspools.com/main.html

We are in Saskatchewan Canada... I would like to hear from anybody that
has dealt with this company. Preferrably someone from Canada that has
experience getting something like this across the border. I've got all
their information packages and free DVD to explain how wonderful it is,
but would rather hear it from someone that owns one Thanks ...Jim

Jim & Lil

Thanks so much about the info on the other two pools Art!. I am glad to see
there is more than one choice in brands....I have been to both websites and
requested their free DVD.... Regards...Jim

news