Default Ridge Vent Question

Hi,

I recently ventilated the soffitts of my house and added styrofoam
vents in between the rafters to clear a path for the outside air. There
was practically ZERO ventilation in the attic prior to this.

However, I am not sure if I will be able to add the ridge vent in this
year before the snow flies. Is there a problem with having the pathway
for the outside air to enter without the ridge vent being in place?
There are no gable vents or other paths for air exchange. I imagine
that some outside air can get in now, though not a significant amount.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave

tom

It'll live 'til next year. Tom

It's already a little better than it was before.

Dryer Vent Question Corinne Home Repair 5 August 11th 05 08:14 AM
kitchen stove top vent question Jack Sandweiss Home Repair 8 November 17th 04 12:24 AM
Vent Pipe Question x071907 Woodworking 8 November 9th 04 01:41 PM
Roof ridge vent: a DIY project? Todd W. Roat Home Repair 6 June 3rd 04 01:24 AM
Ridge Vent Instalation Question C Cole Home Repair 6 November 3rd 03 11:37 PM