Rolland Everitt

Default Buderus boilers

I am considering the purchase of a Buderus boiler and domestic hot water
system. I have seen their web site, but am looking for any experience or
opinions.

--
Rolland D. Everitt

http://home1.gte.net/vze4p5bi/

Dr. Hardcrab

"Rolland Everitt" wrote in message
I am considering the purchase of a Buderus boiler and domestic hot water
system. I have seen their web site, but am looking for any experience or
opinions.

If you can afford it, they are NICE! Efficient, dependable, and quiet.

HeatMan

"Rolland Everitt" wrote in message
I am considering the purchase of a Buderus boiler and domestic hot water
system. I have seen their web site, but am looking for any experience or
opinions.

A little pricey, but real good stuff. is this what your installer
recommended?

--
Rolland D. Everitt

http://home1.gte.net/vze4p5bi/

Rolland Everitt

I am getting bids from several companies. One of them proposed a Buderus
system, but I was surprised at the price. They appear to be very good from
what I can find on the Internet.

"HeatMan" wrote in message

"Rolland Everitt" wrote in message
I am considering the purchase of a Buderus boiler and domestic hot water
system. I have seen their web site, but am looking for any experience or
opinions.

A little pricey, but real good stuff. is this what your installer
recommended?

--
Rolland D. Everitt

http://home1.gte.net/vze4p5bi/

Greg O

"HeatMan" wrote in message
A little pricier than you thought, I'll bet.

Most of the problems I've heard of with Buderus have been installer error.

I have installed a few Buderus boilers and have yet to repair one!
Greg

HeatMan

"Greg O" wrote in message

"HeatMan" wrote in message
A little pricier than you thought, I'll bet.

Most of the problems I've heard of with Buderus have been installer

error.

I have installed a few Buderus boilers and have yet to repair one!

Well then, you must know how to read and follow instructions. They are good
boilers.

On a bit of a side note, a GB142-30 is almost twice the price of a 140M.
Same efficiency with more BTU's on the 140M.

Edwin Pawlowski

"Greg O" wrote in message

I have installed a few Buderus boilers and have yet to repair one!
Greg

I hope that is because they are a good and reliable product and you did not
just skip town on a bunch of customers with failed boilers.

Dr. Hardcrab

"Greg O" wrote in message

"HeatMan" wrote in message
A little pricier than you thought, I'll bet.

Most of the problems I've heard of with Buderus have been installer
error.

I have installed a few Buderus boilers and have yet to repair one!
Greg

I've seen that happen with a lot of Goodman equipment!!

;-]

Boilers, condensation, flow/return temps RzB UK diy 10 September 8th 05 07:38 PM
Condensing Boiler News RedOnRed UK diy 0 April 9th 05 05:37 PM
Suitable bath taps for combi boilers First Network UK diy 1 February 11th 05 02:40 PM
Cost of New Buderus System (oil) in Boston??? J.L Home Repair 3 October 8th 04 01:18 AM
how do I ensure there is a cold water path to the boilers return BigWallop UK diy 0 July 3rd 03 01:59 PM