DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Buderus boilers (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/124175-buderus-boilers.html)

Rolland Everitt October 9th 05 10:23 PM

Buderus boilers

I am considering the purchase of a Buderus boiler and domestic hot water
system. I have seen their web site, but am looking for any experience or
opinions.

--
Rolland D. Everitt

http://home1.gte.net/vze4p5bi/

Dr. Hardcrab October 9th 05 11:56 PM

Buderus boilers

"Rolland Everitt" wrote in message
I am considering the purchase of a Buderus boiler and domestic hot water
system. I have seen their web site, but am looking for any experience or
opinions.

If you can afford it, they are NICE! Efficient, dependable, and quiet.

HeatMan October 10th 05 02:23 AM

Buderus boilers

"Rolland Everitt" wrote in message
I am considering the purchase of a Buderus boiler and domestic hot water
system. I have seen their web site, but am looking for any experience or
opinions.

A little pricey, but real good stuff. is this what your installer
recommended?

--
Rolland D. Everitt

http://home1.gte.net/vze4p5bi/

Rolland Everitt October 10th 05 12:07 PM

Buderus boilers

I am getting bids from several companies. One of them proposed a Buderus
system, but I was surprised at the price. They appear to be very good from
what I can find on the Internet.

HeatMan October 10th 05 12:22 PM

Buderus boilers

A little pricier than you thought, I'll bet.

Most of the problems I've heard of with Buderus have been installer error.

Greg O October 11th 05 12:58 AM

Buderus boilers

"HeatMan" wrote in message
A little pricier than you thought, I'll bet.

Most of the problems I've heard of with Buderus have been installer error.

I have installed a few Buderus boilers and have yet to repair one!
Greg

HeatMan October 11th 05 01:23 AM

Buderus boilers

"Greg O" wrote in message

"HeatMan" wrote in message
A little pricier than you thought, I'll bet.

Most of the problems I've heard of with Buderus have been installer

error.

I have installed a few Buderus boilers and have yet to repair one!

Well then, you must know how to read and follow instructions. They are good
boilers.

On a bit of a side note, a GB142-30 is almost twice the price of a 140M.
Same efficiency with more BTU's on the 140M.

Edwin Pawlowski October 11th 05 03:19 AM

Buderus boilers

"Greg O" wrote in message

I have installed a few Buderus boilers and have yet to repair one!
Greg

I hope that is because they are a good and reliable product and you did not
just skip town on a bunch of customers with failed boilers. :)

Dr. Hardcrab October 11th 05 11:42 AM

Buderus boilers

"Greg O" wrote in message

"HeatMan" wrote in message
A little pricier than you thought, I'll bet.

Most of the problems I've heard of with Buderus have been installer
error.

I have installed a few Buderus boilers and have yet to repair one!
Greg

I've seen that happen with a lot of Goodman equipment!!

;-]