John

Default Ventilation machine

I'm looking for a ventilation machine or whatever it's called, english is not my
first language.

Are there any models one can install yourself? I've got one on my roof but is
broke down and I want to install a new one to replace it.
SQLit

"John" wrote in message
I'm looking for a ventilation machine or whatever it's called, english is

not my
first language.

Are there any models one can install yourself? I've got one on my roof

but is
broke down and I want to install a new one to replace it.

Since it is impossible to know what exactly what your talking about or what
country your from, how about restating the question with some specifics?

Speedy Jim

John wrote:

I'm looking for a ventilation machine or whatever it's called, english is not my
first language.

Are there any models one can install yourself? I've got one on my roof but is
broke down and I want to install a new one to replace it.

Do this GOOGLE search:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...an&btnG=Search

Installing a complete new one on a roof can be difficult
because of the shingles. You may be able to find
a new motor for the existing one and repair that way.

Jim