Fred

Default What is the dump fee in your area?

Haven't been to the dump for years but was in somewhat of a shock when the
guy at the entrance to the dump site wanted $60 for 1/2 yard of broken up
concrete. If its just one load I would have paid the guy and forget about
it, but I have about 7 more to go. This site is in Colma next to San
Francisco. So what's the going rate in your area?

Duane Bozarth

Fred wrote:

Haven't been to the dump for years but was in somewhat of a shock when the
guy at the entrance to the dump site wanted $60 for 1/2 yard of broken up
concrete. If its just one load I would have paid the guy and forget about
it, but I have about 7 more to go. This site is in Colma next to San
Francisco. So what's the going rate in your area?

$28/T (short), irrespective of material.
Duane Bozarth

Duane Bozarth wrote:

Fred wrote:

Haven't been to the dump for years but was in somewhat of a shock when the
guy at the entrance to the dump site wanted $60 for 1/2 yard of broken up
concrete. If its just one load I would have paid the guy and forget about
it, but I have about 7 more to go. This site is in Colma next to San
Francisco. So what's the going rate in your area?

$28/T (short), irrespective of material.

Meant to add...when we took down the silos I called the County Road
Supervisor and got a location where they need some rip-rap and we hauled
it there. That or find a local builder or other place looking for fill
is another alternative.
Colbyt

"Fred" wrote in message
Haven't been to the dump for years but was in somewhat of a shock when the
guy at the entrance to the dump site wanted $60 for 1/2 yard of broken up
concrete. If its just one load I would have paid the guy and forget about
it, but I have about 7 more to go. This site is in Colma next to San
Francisco. So what's the going rate in your area?

$29 ton for C&D stuff.

Colbyt

josh

"Fred" wrote
Haven't been to the dump for years but was in somewhat of a shock when the
guy at the entrance to the dump site wanted $60 for 1/2 yard of broken up
concrete. If its just one load I would have paid the guy and forget about
it, but I have about 7 more to go. This site is in Colma next to San
Francisco. So what's the going rate in your area?

NE Ohio, $60 per ton for construction material, no garbage allowed.
Concrete/asphalt and the likes, people are begging for it, to use as fill,
so pretty much get rid of this at cost to haul it there.

Doug Miller

In article , "Fred" wrote:
Haven't been to the dump for years but was in somewhat of a shock when the
guy at the entrance to the dump site wanted $60 for 1/2 yard of broken up
concrete. If its just one load I would have paid the guy and forget about
it, but I have about 7 more to go. This site is in Colma next to San
Francisco. So what's the going rate in your area?

Sixteen bucks for a pickup truck load (about 2 cu yd), regardless of the
material.

--
Regards,

Rudy

So what's the going rate in your area?

$6.00 pickup load (upto 550 lbs)

$ 24.00 ton (prorated) after that. Drywall is quite a bit more.