Todd

Default Wanted: Good Lathe in KC Area

Looking for a good quality lathe in the Kansas City area. I am about 40
miles east, but KC is the closest large city. I am looking for a good
lathe, but then aren't we all. Maybe Vicmarc, Craft Supplies, General,
Oneway, Stubby(Stubai), etc... (or comparable), but definitely not HF or CM.
I am asking for the local-ish area to make picking it up easier and prevent
shipping hassles. If you have a lathe or a lead, you may email me at the
address below by replacing the "nofnspam" with "charter"

ltfuss @ nofnspam . net

Thank you,

Todd.

If this post is inappropriate, my sincerest apologies.

Alex

Todd;

Where in the area are you? There are a number of Woodturning
groups here in the Kansas City area. I'm sure there is someone out
there that has a lathe that they want to upgrade. Check out
www.kcwoodturners.org and you can send your post via email to a large
portion of their membership.

Alex

Todd wrote:
.....snip....
Looking for a good quality lathe in the Kansas City area.

.....end-snip....

Todd

I live in Warrensburg. Thanks, I'll check out the site.

Todd

"Alex" wrote in message
ps.com...
Todd;

Where in the area are you? There are a number of Woodturning
groups here in the Kansas City area. I'm sure there is someone out
there that has a lathe that they want to upgrade. Check out
www.kcwoodturners.org and you can send your post via email to a large
portion of their membership.

Alex

Todd wrote:
Looking for a good quality lathe in the Kansas City area.

....end-snip....