dan

Default wall oven driving me nuts.

hi there,
my wall oven is driving me nuts. the light bulb in it is broken and for
the life of me i can not take the light bulb cover off to replace the
light bulb. is there any tricks to it ??? I should say it is a newish
westinghouse 688w model.
i will appreciate any help.

cheers

dan

thrugoodmarshall

dan wrote:

hi there,
my wall oven is driving me nuts. the light bulb in it is broken and for
the life of me i can not take the light bulb cover off to replace the
light bulb. is there any tricks to it ??? I should say it is a newish
westinghouse 688w model.
i will appreciate any help.

cheers

dan

A pirate walks into the bar with a ships
wheel attached to the front o' his trousers. The bartender asks, "What the
hell is that ships wheel for?" The pirate says, "I don't know, but it's
drivin' me nuts!"
Dr. Hardcrab

"thrugoodmarshall" wrote in message
. net...
dan wrote:

hi there,
my wall oven is driving me nuts. the light bulb in it is broken and for
the life of me i can not take the light bulb cover off to replace the
light bulb. is there any tricks to it ??? I should say it is a newish
westinghouse 688w model.
i will appreciate any help.

cheers

dan

A pirate walks into the bar with a ships
wheel attached to the front o' his trousers. The bartender asks, "What the
hell is that ships wheel for?" The pirate says, "I don't know, but it's
drivin' me nuts!"

AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shiver me timber!!!

G Henslee

Dr. Hardcrab wrote:
"thrugoodmarshall" wrote in message

A pirate walks into the bar with a ships

AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shiver me timber!!!

You're a day early mates.

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/howto.html

User Example

thrugoodmarshall wrote:
dan wrote:

hi there,
my wall oven is driving me nuts. the light bulb in it is broken and for
the life of me i can not take the light bulb cover off to replace the
light bulb. is there any tricks to it ??? I should say it is a newish
westinghouse 688w model.
i will appreciate any help.

cheers

dan

A pirate walks into the bar with a ships
wheel attached to the front o' his trousers. The bartender asks, "What the
hell is that ships wheel for?" The pirate says, "I don't know, but it's
drivin' me nuts!"

Speaking of pirates. Believe it or not, a guy dressed up like a pirate
and speaking like a pirate known as "The Pirate Captain" won the North
Carolina State University student body president last year. Even at the
debates he dressed and spoke like a pirate.
JerryL

"G Henslee" wrote in message
Dr. Hardcrab wrote:
"thrugoodmarshall" wrote in message

A pirate walks into the bar with a ships

AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shiver me timber!!!

You're a day early mates.

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/howto.html

It's funny. I don't see this as having anything to do with home repair and
your'e the one that condemns others for being off topic.

G Henslee

JerryL wrote:
"G Henslee" wrote in message

Dr. Hardcrab wrote:

"thrugoodmarshall" wrote in message

A pirate walks into the bar with a ships

AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shiver me timber!!!

You're a day early mates.

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/howto.html

It's funny. I don't see this as having anything to do with home repair and
your'e the one that condemns others for being off topic.

Feel like a big tuff man now? You're off topic asswipe. We're talking
about timbers and construction dialogue. Get with it or FO.
JerryL

"G Henslee" wrote in message
JerryL wrote:
"G Henslee" wrote in message

Dr. Hardcrab wrote:

"thrugoodmarshall" wrote in message

A pirate walks into the bar with a ships

AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Shiver me timber!!!

You're a day early mates.

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/howto.html

It's funny. I don't see this as having anything to do with home repair
and your'e the one that condemns others for being off topic.

Feel like a big tuff man now? You're off topic asswipe. We're talking
about timbers and construction dialogue. Get with it or FO.

Your language indicates your intelligence. Do you wear a white web belt
and a monitors badge too?
You're right. People should stick to the topic but if it does stray once in
awhile we don't need your foul mouth and your below normal brain waves to
interject.

Dr. Hardcrab

"JerryL" wrote in message

"G Henslee" wrote in message
JerryL wrote:
"G Henslee" wrote in message

Dr. Hardcrab wrote:

"thrugoodmarshall" wrote in message

A pirate walks into the bar with a ships

AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Shiver me timber!!!

You're a day early mates.

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/howto.html

It's funny. I don't see this as having anything to do with home repair
and your'e the one that condemns others for being off topic.

Feel like a big tuff man now? You're off topic asswipe. We're talking
about timbers and construction dialogue. Get with it or FO.

Your language indicates your intelligence. Do you wear a white web belt
and a monitors badge too?
You're right. People should stick to the topic but if it does stray once
in awhile we don't need your foul mouth and your below normal brain waves
to interject.

ARRRRRRRRR!!!

Avast there ye swab!!!!

A pirate's ship is his home! And sometime me home needs repair!

So stop yer bellyachin' or I'll batten down yer poopdeck and make chum fer
the sharks out of ya!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Captain: "All hands on deck!!!!!"

Richard Simmons: "I'm DECK! I'm DECK!!!!"

G Henslee

JerryL wrote:
we don't need your foul mouth and your below normal brain waves to
interject.

"We"??? Get lost. Better, "we"?
JerryL

"G Henslee" wrote in message
JerryL wrote:
we don't need your foul mouth and your below normal brain waves to
interject.

"We"??? Get lost. Better, "we"?

I was told that if I wanted to speak to you on your level I'd have to have a
partial lobotomy. And why should I get lost? If you don't like the waters,
get out yourself.

JerryL wrote:
"G Henslee" wrote in message
Dr. Hardcrab wrote:
"thrugoodmarshall" wrote in message

A pirate walks into the bar with a ships

AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shiver me timber!!!

You're a day early mates.

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/howto.html

It's funny. I don't see this as having anything to do with home repair and
your'e the one that condemns others for being off topic.

Of course, it's topical.

This is a.h.r.