JerryL

"G Henslee" wrote in message
JerryL wrote:
"G Henslee" wrote in message

Dr. Hardcrab wrote:

"thrugoodmarshall" wrote in message

A pirate walks into the bar with a ships

AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Shiver me timber!!!

You're a day early mates.

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/howto.html

It's funny. I don't see this as having anything to do with home repair
and your'e the one that condemns others for being off topic.

Feel like a big tuff man now? You're off topic asswipe. We're talking
about timbers and construction dialogue. Get with it or FO.

Your language indicates your intelligence. Do you wear a white web belt
and a monitors badge too?
You're right. People should stick to the topic but if it does stray once in
awhile we don't need your foul mouth and your below normal brain waves to
interject.