PipeDown

Default Orbital sander pads

I have one of those Ryobi orbital sanders that use the hook and loop backed
sanding pads (5" with 5 holes I think) Anyway, the part attached to the
sander with the hook part of the hook and loop fastners has been worn to the
point where the sanding pads will not stick anymore.

Anybody know where I can get a new pad for the sander (not the sanding
disks, they're easy to find) and what exactly is this part called?

Edwin Pawlowski

"PipeDown" wrote in message
k.net...
I have one of those Ryobi orbital sanders that use the hook and loop backed
sanding pads (5" with 5 holes I think) Anyway, the part attached to the
sander with the hook part of the hook and loop fastners has been worn to
the point where the sanding pads will not stick anymore.

Anybody know where I can get a new pad for the sander (not the sanding
disks, they're easy to find) and what exactly is this part called?

Ryobi has a web page that leads you to the parts. Try there first.