Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Oscar_Lives

Default A Letter to Those who DIDN'T vote for Bush

"Jake" wrote in message
know Clinton lied about getting a BJ so what. His BJ lie didnt cause
anyone
to die like the Bushwackers lies have done. All Republicans lie there
ass's
off about everything. I think it must be part of the party pledge. Keep
up
the good work.

King

I hereby pledge, as a Conservative American, to lie about these facts, so
the liberal Democrats look better....

1. That Bill Clinton lied in sworn testimony to the Congress of the United
States... what's commonly called perjury. Nah... he really didn't do that.

2. That Bill Clinton did almost nothing of note during his 8 years in
office (oh, except left terrorism to froth up all around the world.. even
while a first attempt was made on the WTC.)

3. Oh, and let .coms and telecoms and a bunch of other companies screw
the economy because Janet Reno was too busy burning people to death in
Waco and shooting American kids, mothers and dogs at Ruby Ridge. Bill was
WAY to busy with this agenda to keep corporate over site in check.

4. That our military was seriously demoralized by this jerk who, as
commander-in-chief, couldn't even be bothered to return a salute from his
aircraft crews on Marine/Airforce 1.

Let's also not forget, since I'm sure you'll bring up that the President
is a 'rich' Republican, that more than HALF the liberal Democrats in
Congress have more money than he does.

The President is not a liar, or a thief, or a particularly good
'politician'. He can be wrong (what a thought!) and he admits when he is.
The man has my respect for that.

This is where the liberals are losing contact with America. Information
flows freely now.. we don't have to take the high-and-mighty liberal news
media's word for anything anymore. And the information is this: All the
bunk the liberals feed us is nothing more than eye-candy propaganda with
no substance. NONE.

Ignore the terrorists, ignore the educational system, ignore the
tax-and-spend policies of Washington, ignore the SS crisis, ignore a
plethora of other issues and tell us "It'll be all right... we know
better" doesn't cut it anymore. The liberals don't know better, and their
rhetoric is old and tired. Nobody wants actors spewing sound-bites in
Washington anymore. We want people solving problems.

Sorry for the rant.

Jake

Oh no!!! That one is going to leave a mark...