steeda

Default Question about proper Asbestos abatement procedure

Hello,

Today I had my furnace closet abated as it was popcorned from ceiling to
floor.

I decided to place a hidden camera and recorded the entire process.

I was under the impression they contained the area, and then did the work.
My video has them getting inside the closet with scrapers and hoses ( for
water I imagine ), then when done getting the stuff out, they put up the
plastic sheeting ceiling off the closet. After this, the guy pulled out *my*
vacuum and vacuumed the hallway carpet where the furnace closet is.

Normal?

G Henslee

steeda wrote:
Hello,

Today I had my furnace closet abated as it was popcorned from ceiling to
floor.

I decided to place a hidden camera and recorded the entire process.

I was under the impression they contained the area, and then did the work.
My video has them getting inside the closet with scrapers and hoses ( for
water I imagine ), then when done getting the stuff out, they put up the
plastic sheeting ceiling off the closet. After this, the guy pulled out *my*
vacuum and vacuumed the hallway carpet where the furnace closet is.

Normal?

Under what impression? Are you referring to that crater in your forehead?

Did you bother to ask the contractor any questions about his removal
process before he started? Didn't think so. Take that hidden camera
and shove it up your silly ass 007.
steeda

"G Henslee" wrote in message
steeda wrote:
[...]

Actually I did you ****ing moron. He said they contained the area first,
then removed the stuff. What the **** is your problem you little worm?

G Henslee

steeda wrote:
"G Henslee" wrote in message

steeda wrote:

[...]

If he didn't do as he said he would, take it up with him pussy. If you
are as stump stupid as you appear to be and hired an unlicensed guy,
then you're as ****ed as you should be.
steeda

"G Henslee" wrote in message
steeda wrote:
"G Henslee" wrote in message

steeda wrote:

[...]

I see you're the biggest troll in the history of mankind on usenet *plonk*

rod

steeda wrote:
"G Henslee" wrote in message

steeda wrote:

"G Henslee" wrote in message

steeda wrote:

[...]

What I am is irrelevant to your issues, but since you brought it up;
what I am is a person who doesn't need usenet strangers to tell me how
to handle my personal business. You on the other hand need someone else
as you haven't the sense or balls to do so.

Rumor has it the workmen went through _your_ panty drawer and found your
kiddie porn too. You failed to mention that.

Hidden camera... what a dip****.
SQLit

"steeda" wrote in message
Hello,

Today I had my furnace closet abated as it was popcorned from ceiling to
floor.

I decided to place a hidden camera and recorded the entire process.

I was under the impression they contained the area, and then did the work.
My video has them getting inside the closet with scrapers and hoses ( for
water I imagine ), then when done getting the stuff out, they put up the
plastic sheeting ceiling off the closet. After this, the guy pulled out

*my*
vacuum and vacuumed the hallway carpet where the furnace closet is.

Normal?

Misconception about asbestos is that it is dangerous in all situations.
WRONG. Asbestos is dangerous when it becomes "friable" (probably misspelled
that word) or tiny particles in the air. Wetting it down solves that issue.
Scrape, clean up and then vacuum.
I would have thought that they would have used their vacuum with a hepa
filter.

Most of the main water lines in the US are concrete asbestos pipe. You can
drink the fibers just not breath them.

No

Relax G - We all come here looking for advice and give back advice when we
can. There is no need to berate and make fun of someone just because they
ask a stupid question or do a stupid thing. Just don't reply or suggest a
better approach in the future. That will be more productive for everyone.

I know its frustrating to read some really stupid posts. This doesn't even
rank up there in the top 10 for the week. If it frustrates you too much then
maybe you need to cut back on the caffeine. I have been contributing here at
least as long as you have. I switch my alias from time to time but have been
around since the beginning. IIRC you have been too.

So, relax.

-b

"G Henslee" wrote in message
steeda wrote:
[...]

steeda

"rod" wrote in message
steeda wrote:
"G Henslee" wrote in message

steeda wrote:

"G Henslee" wrote in message

steeda wrote:

[...]

Yeah, only a dip**** would ever assume contractors are lazy assholes and
would even conceive of monitoring what people do in his house!

G Henslee

steeda wrote:
"rod" wrote in message

Hidden camera... what a dip****.

Yeah, only a dip**** would ever assume contractors are lazy assholes and
would even conceive of monitoring what people do in his house!

Only a dip**** would hire an unlicensed shmuck outa the classifieds.

G Henslee

No wrote:
Relax G - We all come here looking for advice and give back advice when we
can. There is no need to berate and make fun of someone just because they
ask a stupid question or do a stupid thing. Just don't reply or suggest a
better approach in the future. That will be more productive for everyone.

I know its frustrating to read some really stupid posts. This doesn't even
rank up there in the top 10 for the week. If it frustrates you too much then
maybe you need to cut back on the caffeine. I have been contributing here at
least as long as you have. I switch my alias from time to time but have been
around since the beginning. IIRC you have been too.

So, relax.

-b

No! I mean, No? Zat u? Yes, No, Maybe?
G Henslee

No wrote:
Just don't reply or suggest a
better approach in the future. That will be more productive for everyone.

I have been contributing here at
least as long as you have.

And you're still top-posting you idiot. I call it a draw.

Oh, almost forgot this; big ****in ;-)
steeda

"G Henslee" wrote in message
steeda wrote:
"rod" wrote in message

Hidden camera... what a dip****.

Yeah, only a dip**** would ever assume contractors are lazy assholes and
would even conceive of monitoring what people do in his house!

Only a dip**** would hire an unlicensed shmuck outa the classifieds.

Agreed. Too bad that isn't what I did, asshole:

http://www.alliance-enviro.com/

proper procedure for winterizing a washing machine [email protected] Home Repair 2 June 27th 05 12:35 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Simple question regarding Ceiling tiles and sound? lbbs UK diy 5 March 26th 04 01:36 AM
Simple question regarding Ceiling tiles and sound? lbbs Home Repair 6 March 26th 04 01:23 AM