Default Is there a way to modify (shorten) an acrylic bathtub?

We have a large bathtub with vertical walls (uncomfortable) and it is
too long.

Is there any way short of replacing it to:

a: Make a backrest with a gentle slope.

b: Make a footrest to rest her feet and which will stop one from
sliding down.

BoyntonStu

Harry,

Yes, if we could find something to fit in it, it would be OK.

We thought of using a plastic chair back, etc.

Also, make a plywood frame and tile it.

Have you seen any product that is made for it?

BoyntonStu

Shower bath mixer tap woes Andy UK diy 8 August 22nd 05 03:43 PM
Is it possible to 'shorten' an acrylic bathtub? [email protected] Home Repair 5 May 13th 05 02:25 PM
acrylic vs cast iron bath tub pat Home Repair 10 May 8th 05 07:43 PM
replacing wood bath panel with acrylic or painting white? Zipadee Doodar UK diy 3 August 1st 04 09:05 AM
Sealant around bath not setting! BraileTrail UK diy 14 January 14th 04 08:49 PM