Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
M.Burns

Default Wall-hanging garage-quality storage cabinets

Looking for garage-quality cabinets that hang on a cleat or slat system, so
that I can reposition them or easily add new cabinets.
Anyone have or seen anything like this? (...that doesn't cost a small
fortune)
Have poked around the internet, but the little of what I've seen is pretty
vague on any details.
M.B.

Looking for quality garage door supplier Andy Hall UK diy 3 September 3rd 05 12:14 AM
Quality of Wickes kitchen cabinets? David Dickinson UK diy 11 June 3rd 04 09:29 PM
Kitchen cabinets Lynn Home Ownership 16 March 23rd 04 04:51 PM
Wall tiles: low quality print? Jim Walsh UK diy 2 January 22nd 04 05:19 PM
Building an Extension (Garage and Block Selection) Andrew Welham UK diy 12 January 3rd 04 10:12 AM