Amun

"M.Burns" wrote in message
newsYBSe.1550$Zp.1444@lakeread04...
Looking for garage-quality cabinets that hang on a cleat or slat system,

so
that I can reposition them or easily add new cabinets.
Anyone have or seen anything like this? (...that doesn't cost a small
fortune)
Have poked around the internet, but the little of what I've seen is pretty
vague on any details.
M.B.

You have to make a choice, as all that "easily customized" stuff all costs

Of course you could always buy regular cabinets and just screw them in
yourself.
if you need to move them just back out the screws, reposition, and rescrew.

BTW you do realize all that fancy stuff is not rated for any real weight
dont you ?
A few 3" screws into a 2X4 is far stronger

AMUN