badgolferman

Default how to fold something circular?

I'm putting an 18 foot round rubber pool back in the box. You know the
only way it'll fit is if I can fold it back close to the way it was.
Does anyone know the proper procedure to fold a circular item?

--
"The only time my prayers are never answered is on the golf course." --
Billy Graham
G Henslee

badgolferman wrote:
I'm putting an 18 foot round rubber pool back in the box. You know the
only way it'll fit is if I can fold it back close to the way it was.
Does anyone know the proper procedure to fold a circular item?

Make a giant cone out of it and wear it as a dunce cap you dolt.
User Example

badgolferman wrote:
I'm putting an 18 foot round rubber pool back in the box. You know the
only way it'll fit is if I can fold it back close to the way it was.
Does anyone know the proper procedure to fold a circular item?

Sure. Fold the sides in partially to make a square and then fold normally.
badgolferman

G Henslee, 9/3/2005, ,4:00:34 PM, wrote:

badgolferman wrote:
I'm putting an 18 foot round rubber pool back in the box. You know
the only way it'll fit is if I can fold it back close to the way it
was. Does anyone know the proper procedure to fold a circular item?

Make a giant cone out of it and wear it as a dunce cap you dolt.

My head's not that big, but it may fit yours!

--
"If I can hit a curveball, why can't I hit a ball that is standing
still on a course?" -- Larry Nelson
Amun

"badgolferman" wrote in message
I'm putting an 18 foot round rubber pool back in the box. You know the
only way it'll fit is if I can fold it back close to the way it was.
Does anyone know the proper procedure to fold a circular item?

--

Always remember to start folding at a corner.

AMUN

Sacramento Dave

"badgolferman" wrote in message
G Henslee, 9/3/2005, ,4:00:34 PM, wrote:

Make a giant cone out of it and wear it as a dunce cap you dolt.

My head's not that big, but it may fit yours!

It fit his already and a perfect Fit

G Henslee

Sacramento Dave wrote:
"badgolferman" wrote in message

G Henslee, 9/3/2005, ,4:00:34 PM, wrote:

Make a giant cone out of it and wear it as a dunce cap you dolt.

My head's not that big, but it may fit yours!

It fit his already and a perfect Fit

Ya know you're just across the bay from me Nutsac, what say we get
together some time and you just try to put that cap on me, eh?
Jmagerl

"Amun" wrote in message

"badgolferman" wrote in message
I'm putting an 18 foot round rubber pool back in the box. You know the
only way it'll fit is if I can fold it back close to the way it was.
Does anyone know the proper procedure to fold a circular item?

--

Always remember to start folding at a corner.

AMUN

Fold it in half
Bring one side into the middle.
Bring the other side to the middle
Fold the top to the bottom
Fold any which way after that

Oscar_Lives

"G Henslee" wrote in message
Sacramento Dave wrote:
"badgolferman" wrote in message

G Henslee, 9/3/2005, ,4:00:34 PM, wrote:

Make a giant cone out of it and wear it as a dunce cap you dolt.

My head's not that big, but it may fit yours!

It fit his already and a perfect Fit

Ya know you're just across the bay from me Nutsac, what say we get
together some time and you just try to put that cap on me, eh?

Now you two boys have fun, but please get a room. We don't want to see what
you might have planned, especially if it involves gerbils.

Jeff Wisnia

Oscar_Lives wrote:

"G Henslee" wrote in message

Sacramento Dave wrote:

"badgolferman" wrote in message
.. .

G Henslee, 9/3/2005, ,4:00:34 PM, wrote:

Make a giant cone out of it and wear it as a dunce cap you dolt.

My head's not that big, but it may fit yours!

It fit his already and a perfect Fit

Ya know you're just across the bay from me Nutsac, what say we get
together some time and you just try to put that cap on me, eh?

Now you two boys have fun, but please get a room. We don't want to see what
you might have planned, especially if it involves gerbils.

I can't believe at least one of them hasn't suggested that the other
would find the proper instructions he

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

HeyBub

G Henslee wrote:
badgolferman wrote:
I'm putting an 18 foot round rubber pool back in the box. You know
the only way it'll fit is if I can fold it back close to the way it
was. Does anyone know the proper procedure to fold a circular item?

Make a giant cone out of it and wear it as a dunce cap you dolt.

Okay, how do you make a cone out of a circle?