Jeff Wisnia

Oscar_Lives wrote:

"G Henslee" wrote in message

Sacramento Dave wrote:

"badgolferman" wrote in message
.. .

G Henslee, 9/3/2005, ,4:00:34 PM, wrote:

Make a giant cone out of it and wear it as a dunce cap you dolt.

My head's not that big, but it may fit yours!

It fit his already and a perfect Fit

Ya know you're just across the bay from me Nutsac, what say we get
together some time and you just try to put that cap on me, eh?

Now you two boys have fun, but please get a room. We don't want to see what
you might have planned, especially if it involves gerbils.

I can't believe at least one of them hasn't suggested that the other
would find the proper instructions he

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Jeff

--