Kevin Foley

Default A/C Question

There is what feels like a thin oil that occassionally drips from the
orifice/piston valve that connects the liquid line to the coil on my indoor
unit. Any idea what it might be, should I worry about it?

Thanks,

-Kevin

TURTLE

"Kevin Foley" wrote in message
. ..
There is what feels like a thin oil that occassionally drips from the
orifice/piston valve that connects the liquid line to the coil on my indoor
unit. Any idea what it might be, should I worry about it?

Thanks,

-Kevin

This is Turtle.

If it is oil at the Piston orificet and leaking. Your leaking freon and you need
to have it repaired to not leak anymore.

TURTLE

Stormin Mormon

Sounds like the lubricating oil that is within the freon system. Generally,
when the oil is leaking, the freon is also leaking.

Please call a HVAC repair guy (or gal). Your system needs repair.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

"Kevin Foley" wrote in message
. ..
There is what feels like a thin oil that occassionally drips from the
orifice/piston valve that connects the liquid line to the coil on my indoor
unit. Any idea what it might be, should I worry about it?

Thanks,

-Kevin

Matt

"Please call a HVAC repair guy (or gal). Your system needs repair. "

And ask them if they are licensed and insured.
And when the techs get there, ask to see the proof.

There are people out there, Stormin Mormin for example, who will take
your money and convert your house into a firetrap.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.h...403229ce15893c

~^Johnny^~

--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

To anyone sick of alt.hvac Matt Morgan Home Repair 87 April 8th 05 05:17 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Plumbing Question Jeff UK diy 4 December 1st 03 01:49 PM
Question????? Sir Edgar Woodworking 8 July 20th 03 05:22 PM