Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Cost per sq ft for new house in NJ?

I have a friend who is going through the options for obtaining a house
in NJ. One of the possibilities is buying a lot and then building a
house on it. Does anyone have an estimate of how much per square foot
an average house costs to build. I know it will depend on a lot of
things. Not looking for super premium outfitting, nor cheapest either,
just avg for a nice 3000-3500 square foot house. Any estimates on how
much per sq ft?

An air-soil solar sub-basement heat battery [email protected] Home Repair 10 March 14th 05 11:50 PM
AFUE, HSPF and COP, how do they relate? [email protected] Home Ownership 37 February 23rd 05 04:03 PM
new house cost simon beer UK diy 22 February 3rd 05 05:06 PM
Why buy a house? victor Home Ownership 376 August 19th 04 11:08 PM
Contacting contractor to buy our house? (Long) Cina Home Ownership 4 March 4th 04 04:31 AM