Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
W. Watson

Default How Does the Mouse Get In?

Mice get into the area under our house. We think we've blocked all entrances,
but I guess not. It's tempting to surround the house with a 6" bed of sand to
see if I can detect mouse tracks, but that's a lot of work. Any ideas on how to
find out where the little buggers get in? I've killed nine of them in 2 months.
The area below the house is about 800 sq feet and has a dirt floor.

Web Page: home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews